Simplify Microsoft Procurement and Management
Purchasing Microsoft products directly, through an Enterprise Agreement (EA), or from typical distributors and resellers can be a challenge
Cloud 9 will help you identify, research, evaluate, and compare the right certified Microsoft CSPs and partners that will finally make buying and managing Microsoft easy.
the right partner!
- Month-to-Month licensing - no contract, no lock-in, increase/decrease quantities anytime, as needed.
- Added or removed licenses are prorated for the month.
- One consolidated monthly bill.
- Simple, self-service, auto-provisioning portal, with order history, reports, and tracking.
- Retain ownership of tenant and of course any data.
- 24/7, US-Based, phone, webchat, email support for any internal and external IT staff, included.
- Tier 1-4 managed IT and help desk or co-managed tier 2-4 support for every Microsoft Cloud SKU, plus many other solutions.
- License evaluation and optimization (ex.: O365 or M365? Business or Enterprise? Are there any MS licenses bundles where we can get what we need but pay less? Are there any MS licenses where we can get more and pay the same?, etc.).
- Plus dozens of other solutions: Acronis, BitDefender, BitTitan, Datto, DropSuite, IronScales, Nerdio, Proofpoint, Symantec, Veeam, Wasabi, Webroot... and many more.
DO YOU HAVE TO DEAL WITH COMPLICATED MICROSOFT PROCUREMENT DUE TO THOUSANDS OF SKUs AND CONFUSING LICENSING ?
We can help you find the right Microsoft CSP with a self-service platform that makes it easy to order, increase, or decrease licenses with no penalties, and ensuring that you’ve always got the right licenses for your requirements
SPENDING TIME AND MONEY ON MICROSOFT AUDITS?
Microsoft Enterprise Agreement customers are highly susceptible to Microsoft audits that can take months to complete and are triggered when Microsoft identifies fluctuations above or below license and/or usage commitments. Moving to a month-to-month consumption model with the right Microsoft Cloud Service Provider means you can increase or decrease licenses on demand for seasonal or temporary employees.
ARE YOU STRUGGLING WITH TERM CONTRACTS THAT RESULT IN OVERPAYMENT AND UNPREDICTABLE BILLS?
TRYING TO MAINTAIN COMPLIANCE IN AN EVER-CHANGING WORLD OF MICROSOFT SKUs?
Regulations around HIPAA, PCI, FINTA, GDPR, and others require the most up-to-date Microsoft licenses, which is a challenge when Microsoft moves products to End of Life (EOL) and End of Support (EOS). Cloud 9 will find you the right experts in navigating the minefield of data compliance and can help ensure that restrictions, access, retainment, and security are up-to-date and correctly deployed.